REGISTRATION AND SPONSORSHIP OPPRORTUNITIES FOR OUR ANNUAL SUMMER BREEZE RIDE FOR AUTISM IS NOW OPEN!
The 2020 Summer Breeze Ride will take place on Sunday, July 12, 2020.
NEW CHANGES FOR 2020:
- The ride will start and finish at East Creek Landing (Knights of Columbus Hall), 390 South Union Street, Guilford, CT
- Riders may choose routes of 15 miles, 30 miles, 50 miles, or Metric Century
- Choice of a hamburger or hot dog will be provided at the end of the ride
- Free donut and coffee at registration as well as food at all rest stops
- Kid’s Fun Ride — approximately 2 miles
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising with incentives for fundraisers of $100 or more
Register EARLY, before June 1st, to be guaranteed a t-shirt in your size as well as to take advantage of the $60 registration fee for all routes of 15 miles or more! After June 1st, the price to register is $80. The Kid’s Fun Ride costs $25 with a maximum of $100 per family.
- Register to as a rider or to sponsor, click here!
- For more information on sponsorship opportunities, click here
All participants in this year’s ride are encouraged to FUNDRAISE! Fundraisers will enjoy these great prizes!
- Earn $100 or more and receive a free water bottle the day of the event.
- Earn $250 or more and receive all the above plus a free Summer Breeze bike jersey.
- Earn $500 or more to receive all the above plus entry into a raffle for some great prizes!
To participate in Peer to Peer Fundraising, click here! *You may choose to fundraise as an individual or a team!